Welcome!

Work hard, ride easy and listen to your horse!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRWgG-eGnL0



Comet's Story











Monday, September 20, 2010

Comet goes off property for the first time!

Saturday I took Comet over to my boyfriend's barn for game night. I thought knowing him (especially since he tried to kill me Friday) he'd at least try a little bucking. But nope, he did perfect. With the exception of him kicking the hell out of the trailer I couldn't have asked him to do better! The people would have never guessed what he used to be. He stayed overnight and we brought him back yesterday. We both had a blast and Comet made some new friends! I've been thinking about taking him to a fun show in IN, it's about an 1 1/2hr drive, but if I can get a ride I WILL be bringing him, it's on October 16th so we'll see! Here's a little picture of him from Saturday, he enjoyed the big roomy stall he got for the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment